- Bookmark on Delicious
- Digg this post
- Recommend on Facebook
- Share with Stumblers
- Tumblr it
- Tweet about it
- Print for later
- Tell a friend
|August 28, 2011|
White Mountain Art, History & Nature
August 28, Gorham Auditorium 1 pm
Come hear Bob Cottrell, local White Mountain Art Historian, present an illustrated talk about White Mountain Art, History and Nature. The presentation will focus upon the artists who painted in the Pinkham Notch, Shelburne, Gorham and Jefferson area.
This program is part of the White Mountains Cultural Festival: Eight Days of Weeks. For more information about the festival and the weekend’s events visit www.8daysofweeks.org.
- David Govatski on First Annual Stanley Russell Howe Lecture: “Environmental Legacies: Land-Clearing, Forest Use, and Conservation in Northern New England, 1820-1920″
- Randall Bennett on First Annual Stanley Russell Howe Lecture: “Environmental Legacies: Land-Clearing, Forest Use, and Conservation in Northern New England, 1820-1920″
- L Kenerson on 1936 Weeks Act Commemorative WMNF Map
- Raynold Jackson on “The Early Pathmakers”
- Elizabeth Irwin on Welcome to WeeksLegacy.org!